- 9225 Lisa Lane, Port Arthur, TX, 77640 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2450 Sqft
- Stunning 3/2.5/2 built in 2010 on quiet street in NISD. Formal living and dining room, breakfast area outside kitchen. Kitchen has granite countertops, breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry. Soaring ceilings in living room with fireplace. Impressive staircase leads to landing area for office or small gameroom/playroom. There are also 2 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. Walkway leads to spacious upstairs covered tiled patio. Master bedroom is large with decorative double tray insets in ceiling, amazing bathroom with ...
- 780 Baker Avenue, Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 4238 Sqft
- One of a kind, custom-built showplace in Port Neches. 4/2.5/4 on close to an acre. So many special features throughout. To highlight a few: magnificent entry with soaring ceiling, spiral free-standing staircase, chef's kitchen with built-in 6’ side-by-side Subzero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Corian counter tops, Decor cook top with dropdown vent-a-hood, wine fridge. Plenty of bar space with storage underneath. Marble floors throughout downstairs, newer carpet in bedrooms. Office with lawyer-block paneling, seas...
- 1600 Vincent Place, Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2645 Sqft
- Beautiful 1-year-old home in Class A Subdivision in Port Neches. This 4/2/2 has a split bedroom plan with gameroom upstairs, open concept living room, kitchen and dining area. Granite countertops, work island, breakfast bar. Tile floors throughout with laminate flooring in gameroom. Tray ceilings in living room, fireplace, crown molding. Spacious master bedroom with full bath, garden tub, separate shower, double sinks and walk-in closet. Quaint backyard with covered patio and privacy fence.
- 3735 Lincoln Ave, Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 1944 Sqft
- Room for all! Very nice inside remodel on this 4-bedroom, 4-bath home in Groves. Vinyl Plank (12mm) and laminate (12mm) throughout, modern colors, newer appliances, fixtures and more. Beautiful kitchen with quartz countertops, island work center, and pantry/broom closet. Three bedrooms have baths attached, plus one hall bath outside the 4th bedroom. Inside utility room, large covered porch, spacious fenced backyard.
- 3210 Ash Avenue, Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1456 Sqft
- ne side of garage was used as a workshop, but can be converted to make room for a second car. There is a small room off the garage that was used as an additional workshop. The home has been well-maintained, new architectural roof in 8/19, new central air and heat in 4/20. Large living room, open kitchen with room for a small table, or the 4th bedroom off the kitchen could be used as a dining room. The older carpet can be pulled up to expose the pretty wood floors underneath, or replace with flooring of your choice....
- 3220 Ash Avenue, Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- Nice lot in PN-GISD. There was a home there years ago. Owner used the lot mostly for gardening. Storage shed.
- 778 Texas Avenue, Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1760 Sqft
- So many good features in this 3/2/2 in popular Port Neches area. New architectural roof November 2020, central air and heat are about a year old. Great floor plan with kitchen/dining combo, master is in front to the left with full bath, utility room in the middle exiting to garage, and living room with fireplace in back. Split bedroom plan, all appliances stay. Flooring needs to be replaced in many areas, so buyer can choose. Nice covered patio, private entrance to enter from garage in rear. Seller does not care to...
- 5100 Woodlawn Drive, Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1745 Sqft
- Clean 3/2/2 on slab in Groves (PAISD). Formal living and dining, plus den. Mostly neutral colors throughout, tile and laminate floors with carpet in 2 bedrooms. Inside utility room with storage and freezer space. All appliances can stay with acceptable offer. Roof is 8 years old and A/C & heat 2 years old. Large covered patio, tranquil backyard with storage building and barbeque hut. No flooding per family.