- 2245 6th Street, Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1680 Sqft
- Well-kept 3/2 with 2-car deep carport in established neighborhood in Port Neches. Formal living room in front, master bedroom with walk-in closet to the left. The master bedroom has direct access to a 2-room full bath, which is also accessible from the utility room. The home has a split bedroom plan and has an updated hall bath. The dining room and den combination is in the back with a nice fireplace. The roomy screened in patio is perfect for morning coffee or evening wind-down time. Large workshop with extra stor...
- 713 S. 8th Street, Nederland, TX, 77627 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1987 Sqft
- Spacious, older 3/1/2 on 2 lots in Nederland. Formal living and dining with beautiful hardwood floors, kitchen/breakfast with stove and portable dishwasher. The bathroom is in the hall, and has a walk-in shower. The master bedroom is huge with 2 walk-in closets. There is a room off the master that can be used an office, nursery, etc. Enclosed back porch has dryer connection and water heater. The washer hookup is in the kitchen. Large detached garage and nice backyard with pecan trees and storage building.
- 3740 Graves Ave., Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1822 Sqft
- Spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bath home in Groves with a large shop in back that could be converted to a garage. New carpet, some new flooring, some painting was done inside and out. Formal living and dining combo, den in back with mock fireplace. There is a separate building out back for the utility area. Large covered patio, and the lot goes from street to street. Driveway in front and back for ample parking. A nice place for the price!
- 3506 8th Street Nederland, Beaumont (Nederland), TX, 77705 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1501 Sqft
- Tucked away in Beauxart Gardens, this 4-bedroom, 2 full bath home on a corner lot is located in the Nederland Independent School District right outside Nederland city limits. Freshly painted walls, tile flooring throughout, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room. Large kitchen with plenty of cabinet space with large connected laundry room. The master bedroom has an attached full bathroom. Central air and heat, covered back patio with a large 6ft privacy fence that surrounds the backyard and storage building. ...
- 7224 Terrell St., Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1288 Sqft
- 3/2/2 in Groves on large lot with pretty landscaping. Some updating has been done. Kitchen has granite countertops with moveable island, some carpet, laminate and tile floors. Central air and heat, inside utility room. Newer detached garage, separate storage building, deck overlooks nice backyard.
- 1040 Cartwright St., Beaumont, TX, 77701 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1876 Sqft
- Old charm with some modern updates. 3/2/2 stucco home on chain wall with beautiful original hardwood floors, tall ceilings, and a wood burning fireplace. Formal living and dining, inside utility area with room for a small freezer. Kitchen has granite countertops and vinyl plank flooring. There is also a pantry area and extra storage outside the kitchen. In front is an enclosed sunporch that would make a good office or nursery. Detached garage in back has room for 2 cars, but has had some modifications.
- 1932 Stanley Blvd., Port Arthur, TX, 77642 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1852 Sqft
- Large, older 3/1.5/1 with 2-car deep carport on quiet dead-end street in Griffing Park area. Large living room, formal dining room, kitchen/breakfast. Washer hookup is outside the half bath, and dryer hookup is in the back room. The back room behind the bedroom can be used as another bedroom area, office, nursery, etc. There are wood floors under some of the carpet that could be redone and brought back to life. Oversized lot with privacy greenery in the back.
- 2021 Green Ave, Port Arthur, TX, 77642 United States
- Nice lot ready for new home.
- 5301 Park Ave., Groves, TX, 77919 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1424 Sqft
- Clean, well-kept one owner home on quiet street in Groves. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths plus a carport. Living/dining combo, and the garage was converted to a den. The owner covered the patio, then enclosed it for outdoor cooking. Inside utility area, storage building stays.