- 14844 Michelle Lane, Beaumont, TX, 77713 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2879 Sqft
- Comfortable 4/2.5/2 Kinsmen-built home in popular Diamond D Ranch. Eight years young, this home has a lot to offer. Living room with gas fireplace, formal dining room with pretty accent brick wall, kitchen/breakfast combo with large work island. The kitchen features a large pantry, built-in dishwasher, gas stove and built-in microwave above. The room upstairs is a game room and has a half bath. The home is on a 1/2 acre lot, has a covered patio, privacy fence, and a spacious storage building. Hardin-Jefferson ISD.
- 2705 Glacier St., Port Arthur, TX, 77640 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2496 Sqft
- Great for entertaining, this spacious 4/3/2 in popular area of Port Arthur has 3 living areas, or use the space to suit your needs. The home was remodeled after Hurricane Harvey in 2017. Tile floors throughout, plenty of cabinets in the kitchen, inside utility room. One bedroom has a full bath with shower only, and the master bedroom is on the other side of the home with a dressing area, plus a full bath with shower only. The hall bath does have a tub. There is a living/dining combo area plus a kitchen/breakfast ar...
- 3740 Graves Ave., Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1822 Sqft
- Spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bath home in Groves with a large shop in back that could be converted to a garage. New carpet, some new flooring, some painting was done inside and out. Formal living and dining combo, den in back with mock fireplace. There is a separate building out back for the utility area. Large covered patio, and the lot goes from street to street. Driveway in front and back for ample parking. A nice place for the price!
- 2021 Green Ave, Port Arthur, TX, 77642 United States
- Nice lot ready for new home.
- 2941 High Ave., Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- Nice, deep lot on quiet, dead-end street. Ready for your new home!
- 652 E. Pipkin St., Beaumont, TX, 77705 United States
- Affordable cleared lot close to Lamar University. Check with the City about possibilities, as it is between a home and some apartments.
- 3002 Western Ave, Orange, TX, 77630 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1912 Sqft
- Well-loved 3/1.5/2 in West Orange. There is a formal living room, formal dining room, and spacious kitchen/breakfast area. Plenty of closet and storage space throughout, and it has an inside utility room. The architectural roof was installed in 2020, a whole-house generator, and the central air and heat was installed in 2015. The window units are still there because the owner liked to use them sometimes. There are wooden floors underneath all carpet except for the den. Nice, fenced yard with covered patio, large wo...